Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Hapag ng pag-asa"

C.)

The artist Joey Velasco’s portrait of the young asks us more questions about ourselves rather than probe the hapag children. This is my realization when I was watching the short movie of Hapag ng pag asa by Joey Velasco, The hapag is All about the young people with Jesus in the Table sharing love together, When I stare at them I feel that they are looking at me asking my help and it is very obvious that they are suffering, I also ask my self if what I am one of the young people who were there in the hapag painting? can I survive?. We must realize that we should give importance to our self because this was given by our Loving father and we shouldn't thanks our God that he gave us many blessings and others were not because it is unfair on the part of poor young people instead we should help them even in just simple ways. The painting gave me many lessons and I promise to myself that I will do my best to achieve my dreams and someday I will help the young people in order for them to have a brighter future.

No comments: